Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weigh in


Yeah weigh in went well. Down another 2.8 pounds. And that is one day short on the weigh in due to the weather last week. So I feel GOOD. Wish I could say I feel skinny but feeling good works too. And I am loving me some Weight Watchers peanut butter bliss. One point and sweet and salty all at once. Thats a good thing. Boy I just thought with all the meals I am buying and my dues each week when I go to the meetings Weight Watchers is making a killing off of me. But thank God for them because its what keeps me from CHEATING. Not always but most times. After all you gotta be bad every once in a while. Right??? And now my mother is going back to counting the points. Its always better when you have support. I get it here at the office from the girls. Which is good. Now since it is getting warmer I gotta start exercising more.

No comments:

Post a Comment