Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beginning...

Its never easy starting a diet. Its not even easy admitting you need to do so. But lately the need has not only been there its been slapping me in the face. So I decided about a week ago that dieting on and off last year on my own just wasnt working. Just ask anyone who has seen my fat butt lately they will tell you. But I am moving forward. Starting weight watchers again was the route I decided to take. Having been once before years ago with my mother I knew it worked. Walking in the door this time though was harder. Partially because I have more to lose this time. So I walk up to the counter and explain that I wish to rejoin. They are happy to see me. I tell the lady I just wish I was as happy to see her. She snickers and we both laugh. I say what can I say I am a lifetime member or a repeat offender. Whichever you wish to call it. So tomorrow is my first weigh in since I have gone back so wish me luck. And yes Mama I remember dont wear jeans or heavy tennis shoes to weigh in. But the will let me kick off the shoes this I already found out. So off to the weigh in I will go...

No comments:

Post a Comment