Saturday, January 17, 2009

OK its Saturday and weekends are difficult. When I am at work its easier to not eat because I only bring lunch and a snack with me so I have to be good. Unless the girls sabotage me and they have been really sweet about me dieting. So I have to go to the grocery store today and shop and I have made a list of what I need to get. Its the WANTS that I have to avoid. Well most of them anyway. Learning to put better choices in those WANT categories is what I need to do. Fruit is calling my name. Especially pineapple. I saw an commercial I believe for some restaurant and they were advertising this island shrimp with pineapple glaze. So now I am craving shrimp (which is good for me) and pineapple (which is good for me). TV playing in the background... How appropriate a Weight Watchers momentum commercial. So keep putting that foot forward I will make it. And more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment