Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yeah me!!! Weigh in went well I am down another 2.8 pounds. So the total for 2 weeks is 4.6 pounds. Now I have to get up off my fat butt more often (and yes its ok if I call myself fat because I love me) and get some exercise. In other words off my seat and move my feet. Gotta find a place where I can walk. Offered to walk the route with the cute mailman that delivers to my work. Don't think the boss would like that. Oh well so much for that idea. So I have gotta come up with some thing to do to get me more motivated in the exercise department. My strider isn't working really well now so I will have to see what I can come up with. Something CREATIVE. Something I can stick with that wont overwhelm me. So if anyone reads this and has any ideas please feel free to chime in anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment