Wednesday, January 14, 2009


OK weigh in went well. I am down 1.8 pounds. I wont say how many more I have to go. Just say allot. Wish it had been more but I am happy its a loss. This week I have to step up my activity. And my water consumption. And I know with the excess water drinking (eight 8 ounce glasses) I will be making extra trips to the bathroom. The extra steps alone will help. I would love to know if an elephant drinks that much water??? I am also wondering since I am eating so many green beans will I turn into one or will Sam's wholesale club give me a bulk discount? And my poor puppies dont understand why Momma will no longer give them bites off her plate. Because I can tell you if I have to count it it is going in MY MOUTH. One of my dogs Torque now just sits in front of me while I am eating dinner and barks. Mental note put dog treats on TV tray before dinner this evening. Well thats all for now. I gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment